Waterproofing Contractors New Berlin
Waukesha County Basement Repair Experts
Historic properties can be quite an attractive purchase for many new homeowners. They radiate a sense of nostalgia, the architecture is beautiful and older homes often come with a fantastic price tag. However, all homes will experience natural foundation and basement damage to some extent over time. There is no way to avoid this, and depending on the quality of construction the damage can be quite extensive. Standing water, visible cracks, leaning walls and mold are all signs that it is time to call in the experts at Rion waterproofing.
How Rion’s Basement Repair Services Operate
We currently offer a wide variety of services, but our number one request is for basement waterproofing/crack repair. Our crew of highly trained basement specialists will be in and out of your home before you know it. We will use injection waterproofing to seal off any visible surface cracks, search for and repair any undiscovered cracks that can cause basement moisture and completely evaluate your home for any other sources of damages.
New Berlin Interior Basement Waterproofing
Rion Waterproofing offers an extensive array of basement repair services in New Berlin. Backed by more than 15 years of experience, our crew of highly trained basement specialists will be in and out of your home before you know it. Basement waterproofing, repair and drainage services include:
- Injection Waterproofing: we seal foundational cracks using a specially made epoxy-based resin. The waterproof seal prevents any seepage which might cause further damage to your home.
- Exterior Membrane Installation: installed on the outside wall of your basement, exterior membranes prevent new cracks from forming. This waterproof barrier directs water away from your foundation and into an exterior French drain.
- Interior French Drain: water naturally pools near the base of foundations. As pressure builds, water seeps into cracks and crevices in your home. A French drain eliminates this pressure and carries water away from your foundation.
- Egress Window Installation: mold thrives in moist, dark places. An egress window installed by Rion Waterproofing lets in light, and adds ventilation. Not only will an egress window add value to your home, it will reduce mold growth for years to come.
- Foundation Stabilization: using steel beams and reinforced carbon fiber strips, Rion Waterproofing will stabilize your shifting foundation. An unstable foundation can be dangerous. Besides letting in water, a buckling foundation wall can destabilize the rest of your home.
Consequences of an Unstable Foundation
Your home’s foundation serves as the skeleton of your residence. It supports weight, acts as a stabilizer, and helps keep your home level. Unfortunately, shifts in soil and other natural factors will cause your foundation to shift over time. Bowed or leaning walls are both signs that your foundation is under extreme stress, and should be evaluated immediately. If left untreated a compromised foundation can lead to:
- Loss of structural integrity
- Basement leakage
- Cracked walls
- Slow deterioration of the home
These issues are not simple DIY fixes. They are extremely important and the longer you wait to have them evaluated the more expensive they will be to fix. This is why it is important that New Berlin residents residing in an older home pay close attention to the condition of their house. If you notice anything suspicious it is imperative that you call in the experts like the Rion Waterproofing crew immediately.